- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
This is one of my favorite recipes.
- 3 pound roast bottom round, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 large can tomatoes, drained and chopped, reserving liquid
- 4 medium potatoes quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tbsp. steak sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- Place meat and potatoes in slow cooker and sprinkle with soup mix.
- Add mushrooms, green pepper slices, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add enough water to make 1Â½ cups of liquid.
- Pour over meat and vegetables, and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours.