- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 10
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 35 degrees F.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs to the mixture.
- Mix together until well blended.
- Pour mixture into the pie shell.
- Pour the pie filling on top.
- Gentely swirl the mixtures together with a knive.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature then refrigerate.
- Add additional topping on top when served.