- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Ricotta is a soft, creamy Italian cheese that is eaten fresh. It is used in both sweet and savory dishes due to its versatile texture and mild flavor. Enjoy this sweetened ricotta drizzled with honey or topped onto fruit.
- 1-1/2 cups good quality ricotta
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Zest of 1 lemon
- Place the ricotta, powdered sugar and the lemon zest into a medium-sized bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes before serving.