- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes a bit over 1 cup
Enjoy this alone, spread on toast or crackers, or add it to your favorite baked goods recipes for added creaminess and flavor.
- 3/4 cup of hazelnuts (toasted and skinned)
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- Put the hazelnuts into a food processor and process until the nuts become a fine paste; approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and blend for an additional 3 minutes, then add the vanilla extract and blend for another 2 minutes, scraping the sides as needed.
- With the machine running, slowly pour the oil down the flute and process until blended.