- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 3
- 2 eggs
- 2 and 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 bread slices
- Maple syrup
- Cut the bread slices into four pieces each lengthwise.
- Add eggs and milk in a bowl and beat to mix well.
- Take a frying pan and melt the butter into it.
- Soak the bread slices into the egg-milk mixture.
- Fry the soaked bread slices in the frying pan until brown.
- Place the fried bread sticks in a plate and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on it.
- Serve with Maple Syrup.