- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 servings
This drink epitomizes the sweet and sunny days of early summer.
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups hulled strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- 1-1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
- Place the orange juice, strawberries and sugar in a blender, and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the strawberry mixture to a large pitcher and add the ginger ale. Mix well to combine and serve in glasses filled with crushed ice.