- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Party on with Sweet Sour Fondue!
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 (5 ounce) packages party sized smoked sausage links
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 3 tablespoons each honey, vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Shape bulk sausage into 1-inch balls. Brown balls and links in skillet together. Remove sausage from skillet; drain. Reserve 2 tablespoons pan drippings.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Place juice in fondue pot. Add honey, vinegar, soy sauce and cornstarch to pineapple juice; blend until smooth. Add reserved pan drippings. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add sausage, pineapple and cherries; mix well. Simmer for 15 minutes.