- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 12 People
This coffee cake will be quite popular at your next breakfast gathering!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination and sour cream into butter mixture.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts.
- Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture onto batter.
- Pour remaining batter over top of brown sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over top of all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.