- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 10
Holiday Cheese Ball is studded with green peppers and pineapples for a sweet and savory flavor.
- 2 large packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; blend thoroughly. Form into a ball. Roll in finely chopped nuts. Serve with crackers.