- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Delicious sausage with pineapple and apricot slow cooked appetizer.
- 1 (1 pound) link cooked Polish sausage, skinned
- 1 (1 pound) hot bulk sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon marinade for chicken
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- Slice the sausage links into 1/2-inch chunks. Shape the bulk sausage into 1-inch balls and brown in a skillet.
- Combine the sausages with the remaining ingredients in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 1-1/2 to 2 hours on low.