- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 3 cups
Roasted red peppers give this spread a sweet and smoky taste. Serve slathered on crackers or as a condiment to your favorite sandwich.
- 4 7-ounce jars roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Place the sweet red peppers, tomato paste, sugar, thyme, salt, garlic powder, and ground red pepper into a food processor.
- Process the mixture until creamy but with a slight bit of texture.
- Transfer to a dip bowl and serve.