- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These fun cookies make a cozy afternoon snack! Consider making a batch to share with a friend.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in pumpkin and vanilla; blend well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend flour combination into pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.