- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple, crunchy sweet potato side dish.
- 2 (17 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained and divided
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Slice half of the potatoes and arrange in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Mix together the brown sugar, butter and pecans. Sprinkle half of the mixture over the potatoes. Repeat the layers.
- Bake for 30 minutes.