- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 31 min
- Serving: Makes 2 servings
These chips are easy to make and delicious to eat. Simply drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with some sea salt and bake in the oven and you get the perfect chips.
- 1 medium sweet potato (about 8 ounces), scrubbed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and position your oven racks so they divide the oven into thirds.
- Cut the sweet potato into about 1/16-inch slices and then place into a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and then sprinkle with the salt. Toss well to combine and then transfer to 2 baking sheets.
- Arrange the sweet potato slices side-by-side but do not overlap. Place them in the oven for 16 minutes, swapping the pans halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking.
- Remove the crisps from the oven and set aside to cool prior to serving.