- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6
Sweet Potato and Pineapple Casserole will make a fine addition to your holiday table.
- 5 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into coarse chunks
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1, 8 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Boil sweet potatoes in water until tender. Drain and mash coarsely with potato masher.
- Stir in butter until melted and add orange juice, rind, raisins and pineapple. Stir until well combined.
- Turn mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole and sprinkle brown sugar on top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.