- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Layered sweet potato and apple side dish.
- 6 large sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced and boiled
- 6 tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Use a small amount of the margarine to grease a casserole dish.
- Layer the potatoes, dotting with the margarine and sprinkling with the brown sugar. Add a layer of apple slices on top. Repeat, ending with the potatoes and sugar on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and browned.