- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
This pineapple pie has an extra ordinary taste. It is a sweet appetizer which is so delicious that you can never stop having it once tasted.
- 1 pie shell
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups pineapple sauce
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (grounded)
- Add eggs, sugar and butter in a bowl. Mix well to make it smooth.
- Pour pineapple sauce and vanilla extract in it. Mix well.
- Take the pie shell and pour the mixture over it.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on it.
- Bake until center is set.