- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
This sweet coffee cake is ideal for taking to potlucks or family gatherings.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- Combine 1-1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, powdered milk, baking soda and 1 tablespoon cinnamon; set aside.
- Beat eggs, vanilla and applesauce.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in peaches.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix together remaining flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter until mixture becomes coarse; sprinkle over top of cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.