- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 12 People
These sweet muffins make an excellent side to any breakfast dish. Ideal for a grab-and-go breakfast, as well. Add 1 cup chopped nuts for added flavor.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chopped peaches.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.