- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
An oriental inspired, slow cooked beef and vegetable stew.
- 2 pounds premium lean beef stew meat
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental stir-fry veegtables, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can beefy mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 2/3 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef seasoning
- 1 cup water
- Season the meat with pepper and brown in a skillet.
- Mix together all the ingredients and pour into a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 5-7 hours on low.