- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This is great served over rice or chinese noodles.
- 1 pound cooked Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 large can unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 4 carrots, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1" pieces
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- In a slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Stir in the sausage mixture.