- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 to 5 People
For a fresh and flavorful salsa, try this sweet mango summer salsa with baked pita wedges, fresh vegetables, or top on a mixed green salad.
- 2 fresh mangoes, diced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 green onion stems, diced
- 3 tablespoons cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients in medium bowl. Stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fresh tortilla chips, baked pita wedges, or fresh vegetables.