- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8 People
This lemon pie is full of rich, delicious flavor! It is sure to be a favorite among many.
- 3 lemons with rind, sliced
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 pie crust, unbaked
- Mix together lemons and sugar with sliced lemon rinds; let stand for several hours.
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Combine with lemon mixture and pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for first 15 minutes, then bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until knife comes out clean.