- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8-12 People
This cornbread recipe is sweeter than most, but deliciously popular.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- Beat sugar and eggs together; add to flour combination.
- Stir in butter and milk; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.