- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Lovely and elegant, this light-pink cocktail is a wonderful smooth and citrusy beverage to serve your significant other before a romantic dinner for two.
- 1-1/4 ounces gin
- 1-1/4 ounces sweet citrus vermouth
- 2 teaspoons maraschino liqueur
- 2 dash Angostura bitters
- lemon slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon slice, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon slice and then serve immediately.