- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies will most certainly be a crowd pleaser!
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and butter.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.