- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Cherries with a sweet, puffy dessert topping.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups pitted dark sweet cherries
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with the cooking spray.
- Add the cherries to the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Combine the eggs, milk, flour, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Pour the mixture evenly over the cherries.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until golden and puffy. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar before serving.