- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 24 People
This sweet and moist cake is absolutely delicious. Can be used for almost any occasion.
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in carrots, pineapple and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.