- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These easy-to-make cookies will soon become a family favorite! For added fun, use your favorite cream cheese frosting to sandwich two cookies together.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups oats
- 1-1/2 cups finely grated carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
- Mix together sugar, brown sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats, carrots and raisins.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.