- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A ‘Sweet Bronx’ cocktail uses only sweet vermouth instead of a sweet and dry vermouth blend.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 orange peel twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add the gin, vermouth and the orange juice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with the orange peel twist and serve immediately.