- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 People
Impress your friends with these soft muffins at your next breakfast gathering.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix together oats and orange juice; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add applesauce and egg; mix well.
- Fold in oat mixture and blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.