- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This sweet and moist banana bread makes a cozy afternoon snack. Can also be frozen for an easy grab-and-go breakfast. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes for a 9x13 cake or 20-25 minutes for muffins.
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- Mix together sugar, butter and eggs; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and nuts.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Fold in mashed bananas, sour cream or plain yogurt and milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.