- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This sweet bread makes a cozy afternoon snack. Consider baking a loaf to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together vegetable oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in apples and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.