- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 11 hr
- Total: 11 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked sweet and sour chicken and vegetables.
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, bell pepper, and onions, thawed and drained
- Place the carrots in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Drain the liquid.
- Pour the sweet and sour sauce over the chicken. Add the pineapple and vegetables. Cover and cook on high for 60 minutes. Serve on rice.