- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Combining roasted peanuts with cider vinegar, sugar and red pepper flakes creates this sweet and spicy dressing for salads and stir-fry.
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Place the peanuts into a food processor or a blender, and then add the olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and red pepper flakes. Process the mixture for a few seconds or until the ingredients are combined but there is still texture to the dressing.