- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
This fresh yet piquant corn salsa is a wonderful addition to tacos, fajitas or grilled meats and poultry. Use fresh corn if possible; otherwise, thawed, frozen sweet corn will work as well.
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 habanero pepper, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- Fresh lime juice to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the tomatoes, corn, onion and cilantro in a bowl and add a few pinches of salt and pepper. Toss the mixture well to combine and then add some fresh lime juice to taste.
- Serve the salsa immediately or cover and place it in the refrigerator for one hour to allow the flavors to blend.