- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr 15 min
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
Slow cooked sweet and sour shrimp dinner.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Chinese pea pods, partially thawed
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks, draines, juice reserved
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Arrange the peas and pineapple in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together the sweet and sour sauce and 3 tablespoons of the reserved pineapple juice. Mix into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Stir in the shrimp and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Serve on rice.