- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 10-12
Sweet and Sour Meatballs are a classic favorite and very easy to make. Serve with toothpicks and watch them disappear!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 12 ounce bottle chili sauce
- 1/2 16 ounce can cranberry sauce, jellied
- Roll ground beef into walnut size balls. Place in fry pan and brown.
- Transfer to covered casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix chili sauce and cranberry sauce. Pour over meatballs. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.