- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 4 cups
Grab a handful of these nuts as a snack or serve these sweet and savory treats with cocktails.
- 1 pound mixed nuts (such as almonds, pecans, cashews, walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, macadamias)
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Evenly spread the nuts on a baking sheet and then set aside.
- Place the brown sugar and the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and stir until the sugar has totally melted.
- Sprinkle in the rosemary, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, salt and black pepper, and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the nuts, toss to coat and then place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir the nuts once more and place in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the nuts and allow to cool before serving.