- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These easy-to-make cookies are great for sharing with friends and family, especially during the holidays.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Cream butter, sugar and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt; blend into butter mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.