- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Makes 6
Cheesey ham and vegetable casserole in a stuffing shell.
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups corn bread stuffing mix
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan, melt the margarine and add in the stuffing mix.
- Blend together the egg and water and stir into the stuffing mix.
- Press the stuffing mixture into the bottom of 6 individual sized baking dishes. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables according to the package directions and stir in the cheese until melted. Mix in the ham and heat through.
- Scoop the ham mixture into the stuffing shells and serve.