- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Susan's Chocolate Delight will become a family favorite.
- 1 package chocolate chip Snackin Cake mix
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- chopped peanuts
- chocolate syrup
- Prepare cake mix using package directions. Crumble cake and set aside.
- Blend ice cream and peanut butter in bowl until smooth. Stir in cake and 1 cup pecans. Pour into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Freeze covered, until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with additional peanuts.