- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A slow cooked round steak dinner over pasta.
- 1 pound round steak, cubed
- 2 cpus fresh mushroom halves
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- Linguine, cooked and buttered
- Add the beef to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Mix together everything but the noodles in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the steak.
- Cook covered for 8-10 hours on low. Serve over the noodles.