- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Creamy, cheesy chicken pie dinner.
- 1 1/8 cups flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To make the pie crust, combine the flour, oil and milk and lightly mix using a fork. Roll between 2 pieces of wax paper, remove the wax paper and place in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Beat the eggs until frothy, stir in the soup and half and half, mixing well.
- Spread the chicken, cheese and peas into the pie pan. Top with the soup mix.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the center is done. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving,