- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Keep these no fuss ingredients on hand when you have to make a quick dessert. This surprise cheesecake can be served warm or cold.
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 11/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press one can of crescent rolls into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan, taking care to pinch the seams.
- Mix softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Spread over crescent roll layer in pan.
- Cover with second can of crescent rolls.
- Melt butter and pour over the top.
- Mix cinnamon and the 1/2 cup of sugar together. Sprinkle over melted butter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm or cold.