- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Creamy pear jello salad.
- 1 (29 ounce) can pears, undrained
- 1 (4 serving) box lime gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Drain the juice from the pears into a small saucepan, bring to a boil. Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling juice. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Mash together the pears and cottage cheese, mix into the gelatin.
- Beat the cream until stiff and fold into the gelatin mixture.
- Pour into a mold and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over a lettuce cup.