- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
Crushed pineapple gives Supreme Cheesecake its tang.
- 1, 15 ounce can pineapple crushed and drained
- 2 pounds small curd cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- juice of 1 lemon
- prepared graham cracker crust
- Line a medium sized Pyrex pan with graham cracker crust; top with drained pineapple.
- Beat eggs well; add remaining ingredients, mix well and pour over pineapple.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.