- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
When you don't have time to mix up a batch of hummus, try this super-quick bean dip recipe for chip and vegetable dipping.
- 1 16-ounce can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1/4 diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Mix the beans and fresh salsa in a serving bowl to your desired consistency.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the bean mix.
- Microwave for 30 to 90 seconds, or until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle onions over the top and serve with tortilla chips and fresh veggies.