- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A flavorful twist on Hellmann's Famous Magically Moist Chicken!
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Tip: For an extra layer of flavor, combine breadcrumbs with 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds before sprinkling over chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, green onion, soy sauce and ginger in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.