- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2 servings
A hearty protein-packed breakfast sandwich that kids and adults will love.
- 4 eggs
- 3/8 cup skim milk
- 2 6-inch-long hero rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Beat together the eggs and milk.
- Spread the margarine on the bottom of each roll and toast until golden brown.
- Use the vegetable spray to coat a skillet and heat on medium. Pour in the egg mixture and bacon. Heat, stirring, until set.
- Spoon the mixture onto the roll and top with the cheese and another roll half.